Friday, July 6, 2012

The Student View

I wrote many reflections as I posted various assignments and projects in my portfolio that I created as part of my Leading Edge Certification to become a Leading Edge teacher.


Here are some thoughts about the Venn Diagram that we created to demonstrate the differences and similarities of online/blended and face-to-face classrooms.



Reflection:This assignment was a nice foundation for my understanding of the differences and
similarities of being an online or blended teacher as opposed to a face-to-face teacher.
I think that i was more surprised at all of the similarities more than the differences. 
This was especially true as I thought of the blended teacher. Communication is the key 
to all three forms and I can now see how the learning management system supports 
both a blended and an online environment.

No comments:

Post a Comment